I tried using „Franseco Yates – XiaomiTool-V2” in which I chose the hardbricked option and proceeded. Although, I stock ROMs have my phone number & Email, it wouldn’t send me the code on my phone number. So I couldn’t sign in as I’ve also forgotten my password to my Mi Account. Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 7.
Once you have it simply locate the downloaded Fastboot ROM on your computer, right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method. To help you better understand the whole process, we have split the instructions into six major steps.
- Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options.
- If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- This is all you need to complete the flashing or installation of the ROM on your mobile device.
- If you’re going to update a security patch to the current month, don’t go for the manual method.
- Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices.
To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. The extracted folder should contain the tool’s executable, libraries, and other files. The Fastboot ROM package you downloaded is compressed with gzip in .tgz file format. So, the next step is to extract the contents of the package (decompress it) to get the actual firmware files you’ll need for flashing.
- You can flash your device with Recovery mode or Flash tool.
- Because people’s experiences, backgrounds, and intuitions differ, it may be a good idea to read through
- There’s no direct solution to remove TWRP recovery, the only way it can be removed is to replace it with another recovery.
- Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi 7 Android device.
- Recovery ROM for Global Redmi 7A is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your Redmi 7A (pine) device.
In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked. XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
Whether you’re simply looking for tips and tricks, this is the place you’ll want to be for Xiaomi-related topics. Giving you the best guides and downloads that you can’t find anywhere else.